Thursday, June 21, 2012

Holy Slim Jenn Batman!!!

What a difference a year makes! My friend Jennifer from Austin had gastric sleeve, same as me, a year ago this August. Since I just had mine a month ago and you can't tell a big difference, I wanted to share Jennifer's before and after. Show what a difference LESS than a year makes actually.She has lost 97 pounds! She's been such a great help along with her sister Jill. Jill had gastric bypass about 3 years ago. Jennifer and Jill are Carla's sisters in law and they all live in Austin. So I was able to visit them all before my surgery and get some great advice. Not only have they been so helpful they have truely been great friends. They checked on me while I was recovering and Jennifer even sent me flowers!

                                                                 Jennifer June 2011
 March 2012


June 2012

It's AMAZING!!!!! You look great Jenn!



1 comment:

Jennericgirl said...

Thank you, Hayley! You're doing great, keep up the good work!