Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I feel pretty, oh so pretty. Pretty, and witty, and...YEA!

I've noticed how much I really like wearing dresses lately. Even with such blindingly white legs :).  Before I was just never comfortable, which I know I've mentioned before. But I just feel so much more confident that I feel pretty now! I have lost 36 pounds now and I know it's not an insane amount and only 2 pounds more than the last post but I feel good and I'm moving forward. PLUS I got asked for my phone number by someone who I didn't meet online! Hey that's pretty huge for me. Anyways I'm not going to give any more details just incase in doesn't work out. Just the fact that he asked is HUGE! So here's my 36 pound loss photos.

1 comment:

abby said...

You are such a cutie patootie. I just want to give you a hug! I love you! You are doing GREAT!