Monday, October 13, 2008

Ryan Elizabeth Monkey Princess

Saturday was Hillary and Ryan's first baby shower. They both enjoyed it very much! They got alot of cute things. A while back Hillary found a big monkey at JCPenny called Bobby Jack. So I told her not to get it and wait til her shower incase someone wanted to get it for her. Well of course that someone was me. :) Since Ryan is a girl I thought it would be cute to put Bobby Jack in a tutu to make her look girly. She turned out way cute! Here are pictures from the shower. Enjoy!


The Hostesses...and no thats not a real baby on the table. :)
Bronwyn's new backpack that she had to show EVERYONE! :)
Prego and Prego-er
No pictures PLEASE!!!!
I'm a bowhead!

You think she's a little excited?
It had monkeys on it.

Bronwyn put that sticker on her head. She's such a good sport!

I don't think she got enough wipes.

Bobby Jack Princess Ballerina (Her new name)



Stacey Mears made this blanket. So pretty!


Where do they find this stuff?!


I don't think she's too fond of Barney.


Hostess gifts

She just likes to put bandaids on her head! She's so silly!


The Grandmothers


Reeders/Blairs



Heather, Cooper, and Bronwyn came to visit my mom and I at work on Friday and I took a couple pictures of Cooper.



No comments: