Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ryan Elizabeth aka Chipmunk

Ryan is offically 1 week old. Hillary and Phillip had to go to the doctor yesterday and since my mom was with my Grandpa I left work and stayed with Ryan. Which makes me THE FIRST OFFICIAL BABYSITTER!!!!! haha Hillary and I were being silly last night saying that because I got to stay with her before any of the grandmothers! I was a little proud I guess hahaha :) When Heather had Bronwyn, she and Josh would take pictures of her next to a stuffed bear every week. Erin and Scott do that as well with a Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat. So when I got Hillary Princess Bobby Jack Ballerina I reminded her she needed to take Ryan's picture since it was officially her 1 week birthday. Ryan has the best facial expressions. I know everyone says she's too young to smile and that its just gas but I really think she smiling. I mean she has to be look at her parents...the 2 silliest people EVER! I bet you anything she's thinking of jokes and sarcastic remarks like her daddy says.




No comments: