Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My little Honey Girl

So once again I have done something I never thought I'd do. I started a blog. Jumped on the bandwagon! So pull up a chair and enjoy!

My Mema calls me and my 2 sisters her Honey Girls. I just love that. So on August 28th I will be bringing home my own lil Honey Girl. A long hair dachshund. She is the cutest thing ever! My mom has a cairn terrier named Maizie Grace. She follows my mom everywhere. Well I wanted my own dog that adored me as much as Maizie adores my mom. I have always LOVED dachshunds. They're called clowndogs sometimes. She'll be 8 weeks old on Aug 28th. I can't wait! Keep a lookout for more photos!
HOW GOD MADE THE DACHSHUNDS"
God made the little Dachsie to brighten up our day-
He took a bit of sunshine- Laughter, love, and play-
and rolled it up in a sausage shape just right for a hug,
with bright eyes full of mischief set in its little mug.
With little paws a pattering, to take it here and there-
and a cold wet nose - but then He thought, "Oh, what
about the hair?
Shall I make it long and silky, or wiry, that's so sweet,
or make it simple, and have it smooth and satiny and
neat?
And what about the color - how can I pick just one?
Shall it be Black, or Red or Brown or Dappled, just for
fun?
He pondered while He made the world, And all the creatures
great and small-
And then the answer came to Him- "OF COURSE! I'LL
MAKE THEM ALL!!
So remember that a Dachshund is special, from above-
His coat of many colors is a sign of God's Great Love.

No comments: