Friday, August 29, 2008

The Meeting

I brought Honey Girl home last night. She is just too cute! She met both Richard and Maizie for the first time last night. Richard was non too pleased when we finally told him(about 2 or 3 weeks ago) I was getting a puppy. But he got over it and thought she was pretty cute. I knew he would, he's just a big teddy bear underneath that rough exterior. But don't tell him I told you that I'll deny everything! Maizie did really well meeting Honey Girl last night. She sniffed her alot but kept her distance most of the time just trying to figure out who she was. While we were outside they played with each other and chased each other. I took a few pictures of them playing together inside. Also Carla came in town just for one day for work and was able to see and play with the puppy too.

No comments: