Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You want a part of me?

So I have to say that since I've had Honey Girl our nights at home have certainly been more entertaining. She has such a huge personality. She and Maizie play pretty rough sometimes but Honey Girl is a trooper. Maizie's a bit bigger than her and no matter how many times she runs and rams Honey Girl down she gets right back up and goes in for more. She certainly keeps Maizie on her feet...or paws I should say hahaha! Oh I crack myself up! Anyways watching the two of them can be quite entertaining. Maizie's pretty protective of her family especially my mom. She's not mean to people by any means(the worst she'll do is lick you to death). She's more protective around other dogs. Well last night was too funny! I love to "speak" for Honey Girl and Maizie sometimes when they are playing around. (I know I know I need to get out more haha) My mom was wrapping gifts and Maizie was standing in front of her. Well Honey Girl wanted to play so Maizie starts growling because she was trying to protect my mom. Don't worry it wasn't a mean growl. When Maizie plays she tends to open her mouth and make a growling sound. And thats what she did when Honey Girl wanted to play, Maizie thought she needed to protect my mom. Maizie knows Honey Girl was playing so she was being protective in a playful manner. Anyways Maizie starts growling and Honey Girl throws her head back saying "Don't get in my face!" Honey Girl starts jumping up and down "Come on come and get me!" Maizie:"Don't mess with me! I'll get ya." So Honey Girl then starts swatting at Maizie. By this time I'm dying laughing. I mean seriously you can totally see the personalities coming out of the two of them. So my mom says "Yea it looks like she's saying 'You want a part of me?'" I asked her you mean"You want a PIECE of me?" OMG! I started laughing even harder. I swear it was like one of those parents trying to sound cool in front of their kid's friends and they just jack up all those "cool" phrases they think teens say now a days. My mom says the funniest things sometimes. I'm gonna have to start filming the dogs play because they are too funny.

No comments: