Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

What a birthday!!! I had a really good one this year! Thanks to my family and my best friend Carla for giving me a great one. The Friday before my birthday my mom, Richard, Heather, Bronwyn, Cooper, Hillary, and Phillip all went to Texas Roadhouse. It was really good! The waiters came and sang and almost made me sit on a saddle while they did it. I wasn't that good of a sport! HA! The next night my cousin Leslie and Abby, and a friend of Leslie's, Lizzie, went to Gloria's in Firewheel. We were suppose to go to Addison with a bunch of people from out Meetup.com group but unfortunately everyone had to cancel. BUT hanging out with Leslie and Abby was so much fun! We had great food and AWESOME margaritas(well except Abby she's got Leah). Thank you Leslie and Abby for celebrating my birthday with me!

Thursday morning my Uncle Tom asked if I wanted 2 Mavs tickets. OF COURSE! And who would I ask to go with me? The ULTIMATE Mavs fan Hillary! We had a great time. We were soooo close! Our seats were 10 rows from the floor. It was unbelievable! The only thing that spoiled it a little were these 21 yr olds behind us. They were so drunk and disrespectful. One guy kept disrespecting the Army guy that came out to give the game ball. Luckily they got thrown out because everyone around was getting mad. They kept cussing and there were kids right in front of us. But I didn't let that ruin the night. Hill and I had fun.

the next day I left for Austin to celebrate my birthday with my best friend Carla. We had dinner at Fridays with her boyfriend(Jeff) and his family. They are awesome people and so funny. Then Saturday Jeff's sister Jill, Carla, and I went and had massages. Ahhhhh! Very relaxing. It was my birthday gift from Carla. That night we went to dinner at Trudy's a really good mexican restaurant where they had AWESOME Banana Margaritas! After that we went to 6th Street. It was pretty cool because I had never been there before. They closed off the street and people were just walking in the middle of the road. We then went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. It was really small compared to Addison and Ft Worth. I figured it would've been huge. We had some drinks, sang, then went on to a couple other bars. It was a great weekend!!!! Thanks everyone!

I always end up putting in 2 of the same pictures on here and I can't get them off


No comments: