Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Honey Girl

Here are some more pictures of Honey Girl. Everytime I don't have my camera outside with me I realize whatever she's doing would've made a great and funny picture. I only got a couple this time but here she is. She's such a clown sometimes. The last one hillary took which turned out to be a good picture too. She's getting so big now...I know what you are thinking! WHAT? How can you tell? But compared to 3 weeks ago she's gotten bigger. She knows her name and knows come though she doesn't always do it. But she's learning and I'm so proud of her. I swear I'm one of those people you read about. How they treat their pets like their children. Now I'm not extremely bad but I do love her! She is like my first child...and be thankful parents that she's JUST a dog and not an actual child then we'd all be in trouble! HAHAHA!

No comments: