Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Roundup

Hillary, Phil, and I went to see Cooper on Saturday. He is so cute! We got a few pictures of him while he was sleeping. He sleeps just like Bronwyn used to sleep when she was a baby, with his arms above his head. He also has a few other positions of his own.



Sunday we went to Hillary's place to help paint her baby's room. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the room but of course I got some pictures of Honey Girl. I took her over there and she was so good. She sat right by the doorway and slept most of the time. I got her a little t-shirt that says Here Comes Trouble. Fits her to a T! I also got her some little bows for her ears. Too cute. Of course they didn't stay in long but she was a good sport...for the most part. Hillary got a few pictures of the room before and after. We divided the walls in two with tape. The top is a light pink, the bottom is a light brown, and where the tape was is going to be a dark brown chair railing. They haven't put the chair railing up yet though. The funny thing was is that when we took the tape off the room looked like Neopalitan ice cream. Strawberry on top, Vanilla in the middle(white from the tape), and Chocolate on the bottom. But it won't look like that after they put the chair railing up. I will have those pictures from Hillary soon.





No comments: